1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
when he tightens his arms around you, best feeling ever
wonder what this feels like
The best feeling in the world
god i wish i knew
You want to know what it feels like? It feels like you’re safe. It feels like no one can hurt you. You’re under his warm embrace. Feeling his muscles around your waist, your body being pulled closer to his… The feeling is indescribable. When they say it’s the best feeling ever, they aren’t kidding. Because in that moment, when you’re sharing body heat, there isn’t a place you’d rather be or a single thought that crosses your mind that doesn’t involve him. When a guy gives up all of his “manly” pride just to hold you close to his heart like this, is when we, ladies, need to realize that he truly does love us. And we need to not let it go to waste.
hopefully one day
I miss this…
Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.
“In time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong, I’d write you another letter. But I never sent them for fear of what I might find. By then, you’d gone on with your life and I didn’t want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn’t ever want to lose that.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
oh dear, that is the wrong colour for your face, chrstina
Whoever came up with the phrase “Customers are always right” is a complete and utter moron! Because in actual fact, 99.99% of the time they are wrong. They like to think that they have the right to be “always right” because they are paying for your goods and services, and that you should treat them like Gods, but they are just like anyone else you’d meet on the street.
I’d treat anyone with kindness, understanding, and respect until they give me a reason not to. This should go for customers who are unreasonable, disrespectful, up-tight, stubborn, cocky imbeciles.
"Do unto others as you would have them do to you" - if you want good service, then act like a decent human being. Don’t wave your cash at me and expect me to roll out the red carpet for you.
so Amber from Team Adam said she wanted to hug Blake…
are you serious girl?!?! I would hug Adam over Blake any day!!!
(not that I have anything against Blake, but I prefer Adam)